- Open the Google Play Console and login to your account.
- Select Settings tab (cog symbol), followed by the API access tab and then click the Create Service Account button on the bottom of the page (if the button is not shown, you need to click „Enable API access“ first):
3. Follow the Google API Console link in the dialog:
4. Click the Create Service account button at the top of the developer's console screen:
5. Provide a name and a description for the service account to recognize it later.
6. Click Create
7. Click Add user role and search for "Service Account User", select it.
8. On the next screen, click Create key, select JSON and download the file.
Email it to us.
9. Close the current browser tab.
You will be back on the Google Play developer console.
10. Back on the Google Play developer console, click Done to close the dialog
11. Click on Grant Access for the newly added service account:
12. Make sure Release Manager is selected on the Role dropdown and that at least the following checkboxes are selected:
13. Click Add user to close the dialog.
When we have received the email with the JSON key, we can start deploying the app for you.